Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The beginnings of the Ottoman Empire
Transcript of The beginnings of the Ottoman Empire
The Ottoman Empire rose in 1299 from the Turkish Seljuk Sultanate of Rum's demise.
Fall of the Ottoman Empire
The Ottoman Empire fell on November 1st 1922 because of the aftermath of WW1.
In the end the became a republic
Parts of Arabia
much of the coastal strip of Africa