Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MGMT 3502 - Charlotte Beers - Symbolic Gr.
Transcript of MGMT 3502 - Charlotte Beers - Symbolic Gr.
A perspective of Symbolic Group
A Presentation by
Symbolic Frame Group
I'd Rather be in charge!
Framing experience - What’s that ?
Remove “Beleaguered” from our name
Activating existing assets
Creating a vision
Brand stewardship - asking the right Q’s
“Hello” Video to all Ogilvy employees
Bringing the “Thirsty for Change”
Was Charlotte Beers a symbolic leader?
We will leave that up to you to decide!
- Stories grant comfort, reassurance, direction.
- They perpetuate values .
- Deeply rooted in the human experience—they are told and retold.
- Stores spark action, transmit values, lead people into the future.
- Effective organizations are full of good stories.
Lead by Example
“Charlotte has an ability to inspire—Charlotte has presence”
“Beers was known for her passionate interest”
Earned a reputation for her ability to win over clients;
“I met with 50 clients in six months,”
Focused on “activating the assets they already had”
Interacted with key clients
Respect and Use History