Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MGMT 3502 - Charlotte Beers - Symbolic Gr.
Transcript of MGMT 3502 - Charlotte Beers - Symbolic Gr.
A perspective of Symbolic Group
A Presentation by
Symbolic Frame Group
I'd Rather be in charge!
Framing experience - What’s that ?
Remove “Beleaguered” from our name
Activating existing assets
Creating a vision
Brand stewardship - asking the right Q’s
“Hello” Video to all Ogilvy employees
Bringing the “Thirsty for Change”
Was Charlotte Beers a symbolic leader?
We will leave that up to you to decide!
- Stories grant comfort, reassurance, direction.
- They perpetuate values .
- Deeply rooted in the human experience—they are told and retold.
- Stores spark action, transmit values, lead people into the future.
- Effective organizations are full of good stories.
Lead by Example
“Charlotte has an ability to inspire—Charlotte has presence”
“Beers was known for her passionate interest”
Earned a reputation for her ability to win over clients;
“I met with 50 clients in six months,”
Focused on “activating the assets they already had”
Interacted with key clients
Respect and Use History