Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Zones of Regulation
Transcript of Zones of Regulation
s of Regulation
What is self regulation?
The ability to focus your attention, control your emotions and manage your thinking, behavior and feelings.
THE LEARNING ZONE!
When we are at school and our brains and bodies need to be in the LEARNING ZONE or GREEN ZONE, we can use tools to help get our brains and bodies feeling
"just right!" There are 3 types of tools that we can use:
The four zones are:
We are expected to be in the GREEN ZONE while we are learning. It is when our brains and bodies are relaxed and focused!
During recess, lunch and even break time, it's expected for us to be in the YELLOW ZONE!
When we are at school, the RED ZONE is never expected! We must keep ourselves and others safe!
This video contains several clips from the cartoon, Peanuts. You can pause after each one and discuss what zone or zones the characters are in.
School Counselor/Northern Lights