Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My school in Sydney.
Transcript of My school in Sydney.
St Patrick's College
Choir / Musicals
Transport to school
Good Samaritan catholic girls day school
Established in 1840.
From year 7- 12. 850 students
113 students in Year 12.
It was the first school built by private enterprises in NSW.
The school focus' on teaching students to live by the Benedictine Values of Listening, Compassion, Community, Word of God, Prayer, Balance, Stewardship, Healing, Hospitality, Humility, Partnership and Peace.
Now it's your turn...
Compare and contrast my school with yours.
What is similar?
What is different?
Think about it and write it down,
get ready to share.