Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Solar Renewable Energy
Transcript of Solar Renewable Energy
renewable sources! What Are Our Options? WE COULD USE THE SUN!! tHERE ARE 3 Main Ways Of Using The Sun Solar Cells Solar Water Heating Solar Furnaces Photovoltaic Photoelectric Cells Convert Light directly
to Electricity Heat From The sun is used
to heat water in glass panels
on your roof Water is pumped through
pipes panel Advantages Disadvantages Use lots of HUGE mirrors to
reflect the to a small space to
produce Odellio, France 33,000° Its Free Needs no Fuel Produces no waste
or pollution In Sunny conditions without electricity Doesnt work at night Expensive to build
power stations Can be unreliable Thank you! By Yaneke &+ Alisa Sun doesnt deliver energy
to one placeat one time