Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
When a physical change happens the material remains the same
Transcript of When a physical change happens the material remains the same
When a physical change happens the material remains the same.
A chemical change happens when one substance or kind of matter changes into another
A chemical equation shows what happens during a chemical reaction.
Three types of chemical reactions water, hydrogen bubbles Oxygen bubbles.
dinosaur fossils our separated by chemical properties.
A chemical change changes into a completely different kind of matter with different properties.
Three types of chemical change is wheel , iron , rusty burning wood.
A substance made during the reaction is called a product.