Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
History of Al-jabr
Transcript of History of Al-jabr
derived from al-jabr, one of
the two operations he used to
solve quadratic equations. Al-Khwarizmi was born modern Uzbekistan. His work played a very in 770 in a small town south of the river Oxus, in important role in the history of mathematics because they introduced the Western European world to Indian numbers, Arabic algebra and arithmetic Al-Khwarizmi made arithmetic so all help, such as the abacus, and work
with the numbers themselves. This made it easier to understand numbers simple that you could throw away Those are just some of his contributions, he has done a lot more than just that Bibliography