Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of File Tab
When clicked, this displays the Backstage view from which you can select commands for a file, (for example, New, Open, Save,Print)
Quick Access Toolbar
This provides quick access to frequently commands.
This displays the name of the document currently contained in the window
Each tab represents a group of commands for specific purposes.
Microsoft Word Help
here you can obtain the latest help on a feature, Microsoft's Help Option link
Click this to show or hide items from the ribbon
Each group in the ribbon contains related commands, some groups have a dialog box launcher that displays a window with more commands and options
Collapse the Ribbon
Minimizing the Ribbon displays the Ribbon Tabs only
This symbol indicates the cursor position in a document
Displays document information such as current page, total number of words, etc.
Each view offers advantages based on a document type, use print Layout to see the overall layout of the documents
Click the buttons to increase or decrease the zoom percentage by 10%