Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Languages
There are around 5000 different languages and 20 separate linguistic families .
Indo-European English is spoken by about 1/2 the world (3.5 BILLION people).
The origins of spoken language may never be found. :(
The oldest known language is Tamil, dating back at least 5000 years.
By Jordan Funk
Vanakkam is Hello in Tamil
Ellōrukkum vanakkam is