Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Room 202 October 3, 2017
Transcript of Welcome to Room 202 October 3, 2017
150 + 150
Please clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker
Stand quietly behind your desk and face the flag.
Please take your seats.
Let's start our learning day
Please take out your whiteboard and marker.
Welcome to Room 202
October 3, 2017
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
God shed His grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!
Hail, hail to old Purdue! All hail to our old Gold and Black! Hail, hail to old Purdue, Our friendship may she never lack! Ever grateful, ever true Thus we raise our song anew. Of the days we spent with you, All hail, our own Purdue!
149 + 149
148 + 149
148 + 148
Multiplication and Division Patterns
What time is one hour and fifty-three minutes after the time shown on this clock?
Circle the word that comes first in alphabetical order.
1. flash fence false fight
2. trade tie tape tugboat
If the guide words on a dictionary page were "rain" and "road," which word would be on the page?
3. rent rage rope run
Correct these sentences.
4. have you ever read nickelodeon magazine
5. we seen the x-ray the broken bone was in the hand