Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Banning Child Beauty Pageants
Transcript of Banning Child Beauty Pageants
Parents, teenagers, and grandparents Purpose/ Audience Helps in bringing up funds for charity. Many people believe pageants give children self-esteem and confidence. Counterargument Ethos LOGOS We will be using logos by using inductive reasoning. We will begin with the problem that beauty pageants need to be ban, and then proceed to explain why we feel that way. Pathos We will use pathos by relating the children to the audience. Making them think as if they were the child and feel the way the child would feel. To put themselves into the situation. We will use ethos by gathering information from credible sources such as CNN, to show how these pageants are filling the minds of these girls with negative misconceptions such as smoking being okay, along with other immoral actions