Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Wedding Project
Waikiki Beach, Honolulu
- Flight = $680.00 per person (2)
- Wedding Dress = $1,300.00
- Bouquet of Flowers = $9.00 each (5)
- 2 Limos = $100.00 per hour for each (5 hrs)
- 2 Photographers (Prestige Package) = $2195.00
- Videographer (Prestige Package) = $1595.00
- Centerpiece = $65.00 per table (17 tables)
- Invitations = $1.79 each (200)
- 20 Stamps = $13.50 each (100)
- Tuxedo Bodysuit = $10.50
- Favors = $5.10 each (250)
- Venue (Beach) = $7,748.00
- Tyler's wedding band = $999.00
- Camille's wedding band = $2,425
- Reception = $19,000.00
- Hotel = $337.00 (total)
- Food = $2360.00 (total)
- Honeymoon = $3650.00 (total)
We have 2 photographers & 1 videographer. They come in a wedding package that includes them doing an 8 hour coverage of the wedding.
2 Limos will be available for the bride & groom plus the bridal party.
A destination wedding calls for an airplane!
Off-Menu Catering Services
Photographers & Videographer
'NSync & Destiny's Child are reuniting at our wedding!
Centerpiece per table
go out to 250 people. We chose this because it goes with our theme for a wedding in Hawaii.
During Demi Lovato's final concert, as she is about to sing her last song, Camille is called up onto the stage. As the two ladies start singing together the music dies down. Then fireworks go off in the air, as I slide in on a parachute from the heavens. When I land I get on one knee and express to the crowd my undying passion for Camille. Finally, the last fireworks go off, the explosion spells out, "Will You Marry Me Camille?"
Because the weather in
Hawaii is relatively hot,
wearing a conventional
would make me perspire.
This tuxedo and shoes are
much more breathable.
The groom will also be performing!
Since the wedding is in an expensive destination, Hawaii, we needed to save in other areas, like the tuxedos. These tuxes are less costly and give that slimming effect every groomsmen wants.
6 MONTHS OF ENGAGEMENT LATER....
It's a mermaid dress & we're by the ocean so it's fitting. Plus, it's really pretty.
This ring is the just the right amount of extravagant.
Our favors are chocolate seashells & a candle over sand. Guests get one of each & they serve as a reminder that our wedding was on the beach.
Wedding's going to take place in
Outrigger Reef on The Beach
We picked Sunset Ranch for its beautiful landscape and its location, being close to our venue.
with a buffet style food selection
5 bouquets = $45
17 tables = $1,105
Answers to the Questions:
1) We expected the cost of our wedding because we
picked extravagant things for it.
2) We would probably make changes for some things after
finding out the costs. Especially the stamps because it
was more pricey that the invitations. In real life, we
probably wouldn't pick some of the things we did.
3) Bride and Groom should equally involved if they want
the wedding to be a success. Plus if there's a wedding
planner everything will go smoothly.
4) Both parents should be involved in terms of financially and
helping with the quest list and seating. Those are probably the
most stressful tasks and with the parents help, the bride and
groom will be able to focus on other thing.