Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The 7 Wonders of The World
Transcript of The 7 Wonders of The World
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
The 105-foot-tall (38-meter-tall) "Christ the Redeemer" statue
Taj Mahal, India
Construction began in 1632 and took about 15 years to complete.
13 stories tall
Made by Emperor Shah Jahan in honor of his late wife.
Great Wall of China
Chichén Itzá, Mexico
Machu Picchu, Peru
The Colosseum, Rome, Italy
The new list of human-made marvels.
On the edge of the Arabian Desert
138-foot-tall (42-meter-tall) temple carved with classical facades into rose-colored rock.
Made around 9 B.C.
Built along China's northern border
The world's longest human-made structure (4000 miles)
Famous temple city of the Mayas
Temple of Kukulkan (in picture)
A ruined city of the Incan's in the Andes Mountains (South America)
Held up to 50,000 spectators watching gory games with gladiators, wild animals, and prisoners.