Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Analysis of Carol Ann Duffy's poem "Valentine"
Transcript of Analysis of Carol Ann Duffy's poem "Valentine"
The onion is brought up in each stanza, 'It will blind you with tears', and 'Its fierce kiss will stay on your lips'. 'Not a red rose or satin heart'. Carol Ann Duffy conveys that love is not always simple nor always pleasant. 'Not a cute card or kissogram'. The audience have to dig deep to get to what the poem really means.
The purpose of this poem is to change the stereotypical idea of love, relationship and what one has to act with another. Duffy has used this poem to describe a relationship or her personal relationship and how one another represents their love they share or shared.