Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Saturday 14
- TV shows
Pair up and answer the question below. Then share your answer with the class
What is your favorite TV show? Describe it.
COACH, TURN OFF THE PROJECTOR RIGHT NOW.
Guess the show
Play the following videos students will guess the name of the program, then they will express if they liked the program or not and why
Your coach will select a student, then the rest of the class give some advice.
You are addicted to TV shows, ask for advice.
-Read some books
-Go outs with your friends
Pair up and discuss the following question
What do you think about these programs?
El numero 1 is a stupid program. I don't like it because they only select people who have money...
Pair up, choose a role, practice and act it out.
A) You have a son/daughter and he/she keeps watching TV, it's 2 am, tell him/her to go to bed.
B) You are watching your favorite tv show, tell your mom you want to stay one more hour.
Make couples and discuss what TV shows are better
TV shows in the 90's
TV shows nowadays
Make couples, practice and then go to the front.
Tell me about your favorite cartoon!