Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Inca Crime and Punishment
Transcript of Inca Crime and Punishment
Murder Survival of the Fittest Classified as criminal
Job became to tell about crime
Forced into job for rest of life
No one went homeless, quite successful The Begging Bowls - Inca Style Homeless in USA Side of street
Not always punishment Harsh and Cruel: The Inca Ways Laziness
Insulting gods/Inca ways
-Throwing off cliff
Stealing or cheating
-Hands and/or feet cut off
-Tied to a wall and left to freeze USA: Cruel or Reasonable? Committing Crimes as an Incan How were crime and punishment different then and now? Job was to tell stories
Listeners gave small items Which one was more effective? "ama suwa, ama llulla, ama quella” Bibliography "Out of many,one" THEN AND NOW The Differences Laws vs. Bonds
Inca vs. USA • Wilmott, Cal. "Inca Laws." Inca Encyclopedia. N.p., 19 Jan. 2010. Web. 9 Apr. 2013. <https://incaencyclopediac.pbworks.com/w/page/21051670/Inca%20Laws>.
• "Great Seal of the United States - Rediscover America's Original Vision Statement." Great Seal of the United States - Rediscover America's Original Vision Statement. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2013. <http://greatseal.com/>.
• " Crime & Punishment - The Inca Empire for Kids ." The Inca Empire for Kids - The Incredible Incas . N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2013. <http://incas.mrdonn.org/crime.html>.
• Ramesh, Ritika. "Inca Laws." Inca Encyclopedia Block G [licensed for non-commercial use only] / FrontPage. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2013. <http://incaencyclopediag.pbworks.com/w/page/21104911/Inca%20Laws>.
• Jay, Shaft. " US Homelessness and Poverty Rates Skyrocket While Billions are SpentOverseas on Occupation ." INFORMATION CLEARING HOUSE. NEWS, COMMENTARY & INSIGHT. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2013. <http://www.informationclearinghouse.info
• Freking, Kevin. "U.S. Homeless Rate Steady, Veteran Homeless Rate Drops 7 Percent: HUD Report." Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2013. <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/10/homeless-rate-steady_n_2270204.html>.
• "National Alliance to End Homelessness: The State of Homelessness in America 2012." National Alliance to End Homelessness. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2013. <http://www.endhomelessness.org/library/entry/the-state-of-homelessness-in-america-2012>.
• "FBI — Homepage." FBI — Homepage. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2013. <http://fbi.gov>.
• Wood, Daniel B.. "US crime rate at lowest point in decades. Why America is safer now. - CSMonitor.com." The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2013. <http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2012/0109/US-crime-rate-at-lowest-point-in-decades.-Why-America-is-safer-now>.
• Johansson, Jensen. "Typical Prison Sentences | eHow.com." eHow | How to Videos, Articles & More - Discover the expert in you. | eHow.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2013. <http://www.ehow.com/info_7903725_typical-prison-sentences.html>.
•"How many people are murdered each year in the United States? - Skeptive." Skeptive. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2013. <http://www.skeptive.com/disputes/5161>. Normal News