Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Autism
Monitor your child’s development
Take action if you’re concerned
Don’t accept a wait-and-see response
Trust your instincts
Detection by Mothers
It's a mental condition
Present from early childhood
Characterized by great difficulty in communicating
What is Autism?
Stories About Children With Autism
Empower Autistics by moral support
Encourage the integration of autistic and mainstream children
Conduct workshops for lifestyle improvements
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Nietzsche”
Art & Medicine
Mona Jaber U00023581
Sadaf Ahmad U00022261
Siham Al Ramahi U00032438
Zohour Anouassi U00026531
Thank you for listening!