Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Adapting to Change
Transcript of Adapting to Change
Demonstrate Knowledge and Ability to Adapting to Change.
Mighty Morphing Power Trainers
Jennifer Bintemire, Maria Em, Jomar Hernandez, Thomas Ladley, Mireya Vasquez
Time F r
How Did it Make You Feel?
1. Plan the Procedures for the Change
2. Create Awareness to the Change
3. Start the Implementation
How the Steps Help...
Trainees will examine their perceptions on adapting to change through a business game "Up In The Air" and then get an 80% score or better on the "Matching Review" exercise.
* Fast Food Employees Gone Wild:
- The Five steps to efficient Change Management
- Change in a Real-World Example
- "Up In The Air": An Interactive Activity
- Feedback and Question Opportunity before Exercise
- A Matching Review Exercise on the Concepts
4. Ask for Feedback
5. Always Listen!!
That's Not My Job
Did You Learn
"It is not the strongest of the species the survives, nor the intelligent, but rather the one most adaptable to change."
- Leon C. Megginson