Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
higher psychology- nature v nurture
Transcript of higher psychology- nature v nurture
nature v nurture
photo credit Nasa / Goddard Space Flight Center / Reto Stöckli
Continues to be an ongoing debate around nature and nurture.
We are clearly born with certain traits and characteristics but our environment does have a significant impact upon who we become and our place in society.
Nature and nurture
What is the relevance of psychology
Psycho dynamic approach
Complete exercise p49 & 50 & p 52
Come up with a class mnemonic for anxiety and defense mechanisms.
Next weeks home work
re read p 39-54
complete question on p55