Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ariel (moon)
Ariel is one of Uranus's moon, Ariel is Uranus's 4th biggest moon, Uranus's biggest moon is Titania, Uranus has approximately 27 moons, Ariel is the brightest moon in the uranian system
Uranus And The Moons
Ariel was discovered by an astronomer named William Lassell in 1851, nearly every thing we know about this moon has been discovered by a spacecraft called Voyager 2 in 1986.
Ariel was named after a mischievous airy spirit in Shakespeare's play, The Tempest.
Ariel is believed to be composed of about half water ice and half rocky material, they cross the entire surface of the moon for hundreds of miles (or kilometers), and reach depths of 6 miles (10 km).
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
THE END !