Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nsight Candidate Process Flow
Transcript of Nsight Candidate Process Flow
1) Conduct Phone Screen
2) Get Resume and Parse into TempWizard
3) Set time and Date to meet
4) Send meeting verification, on-line registration and assessments links via email (So candidate can take assessments and registers into TempWizard)
1. Before meeting check that candidate has registered, uploaded resume and completed assessments.
2. Meet candidate (Please watch "Art and Science: Meeting Candidates" on Partner University to learn more.)
3. If this is a "top tier" candidate, have our sales team meet the candidate.
Does Candidate Pass your personal muster?
YES OR NO?
1) Send candidate all appropriate assessment links; if they know more then one system, allow them to take all pertinent assessments to increase their chances of getting work our our chances of filling orders.
2) Log into Survey Monkey and check results
3) Enter results into TempWizard
3) Discuss results and decide if candidate is eligible for employment
Did candidate pass the assessment?
YES OR NO?
Now that the candidate has been vetted, it's time to take him or her to the market.
a) Give candidate to sales for Talent Delivery calls
b) Use candidate in a targeted Candidate Email Campaign
c) Check all open job orders to see if there is a fit
The Candidate Flow Process
Turning Average Temps into Super Temps
Not a fit for our SMART Methodology?
Thank the candidate for their time and be sure and get their resume into TempWizard for future searches.
Does the candidate have systems skills that match our SMART Staffing Methodology?
Yes or No?
1. All SMART References in the market go to the appropriate sales person.
2. Sales completes the reference using our SMART form and under a context of SMART Staffing Methodology (See our training on Partner University entitled
"The Art and Science of the Reference Check"
Did the candidate have Excellent references?
YES OR NO?