Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Psychoanalytical Critical Theory
Transcript of Psychoanalytical Critical Theory
- Subconscious desire: discover identity
- Irrational actions
- Frantic and hysterical behavior
- Childhood leads to fears about purpose/place in the world
A perspective from which to read a work involving human psychology and the mind
- Dream analysis
- Id, ego, superego
- Oedipus Complex
- Collective Subconscious
- Studies on Hysteria by Freud and Josef Breuer
- The Interpretation of Dreams by Sigmund Freud
- Neurosis: depression, anxiety, obsessive behavior
- Caused by the death of his younger brother Allie
- Young boy afraid to mature
- Questionable childhood sexual assault
Catcher in the Rye
- Therapeutic tool today
- Often Discredited
- Dynamic Psychiatry
- Europe promotes psychoanalysis
- Current Voices
- Robert Caper
- Stephen Frosh