Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Truman's Decision to drop the atomic bomb.
Transcript of Truman's Decision to drop the atomic bomb.
Reasons For Dropping The Atomic
Bomb The Atomic Bomb Had
Serious Effects On
The Japanese Other Alternatives To
Dropping The Atomic Bomb Would There Have
Been More U.S. Soldier
Deaths Than Civilians? Would the Japanese
surrender if we don't
drop the A-bomb? Will the Japanese
think we are cowards
if we don't drop the
A-bomb? Hiroshima Before The Bombing After The Bombing We could have
tried to attack Japan
and risk losing
millions of U.S. Soldiers We could have tried to scare them by dropping the bomb on an uninhabited island Nagasaki Before The Bombing After The Bombing Within the first two to four months of
the acute effects killed
90,000–166,000 people in Hiroshima
and 60,000–80,000 in Nagasaki