Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of OPTIMIZATION MODELS FOR CRITICAL SPARE PARTS INVENTORIES
Transcript of Copy of OPTIMIZATION MODELS FOR CRITICAL SPARE PARTS INVENTORIES
Probability that a spare part is available at any given moment in time
Probability of not running out of stock over a period of time (one year)
All cost associated with purchasing, stocking spares and running out of spare part (where applicable)
Percentage of non-downtime of a system, considering only the lack of spare parts as cause
MIME 588 - MINE RELIABILITY
STUDY CASE 1: TRANSFORMER
STUDY CASE 2:
FLEET OF 39 HAUL TRUCKS
MINIMIZATION PROBLEM FOR OPTIMAL STOCK SIZE
DIMINISH COSTLY SHUTDOWN
LACK OF SPARE PARTS
LOWER AVAILABILITY of equipment
INCREASE OPERATIONAL RISK
STUDY CASE 1:
STUDY CASE 2