Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The ARM Times
Transcript of The ARM Times
but the U.S. remains a vibrant credit economy.
At a Glance: Market Segments
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
By: Mike Ginsberg
Major M&A transactions begin to reshape industry
M&A - Lots of Activity
Expert Global Solutions (EGS) announced that it has entered into an agreement to sell certain segments of its ARM business to private equity firm Platinum Equity.
IN THIS ISSUE
Market segments: what's expanding and what's contracting
M&A dominates the press
Deals outside of the U.S.
What the future holds
What does this mean for ARM?
Deals not limited to the U.S.
Midsize deals abound
Consolidation underway among service providers, vendors
Subprime Credit Card
Third Party Collections
Have you ever wondered....
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
President & CEO
The intense regulatory environment is creating
a true barrier-to-entry. This is good news
for everyone involved in ARM.
Why did you just try singing both of those songs?
(For the record, it is the same tune!)
The M&A Climate is Heating Up
UK debt buyer and ARM firm Arrow Global Group said it's acquiring smaller rival Capquest from a private equity fund for £158 million ($258 million) on an enterprise value basis.
United Recovery Systems (URS), a portfolio company of Audax Private Equity, announced it completed the acquisition of Array Services Group.
Collections Solutions Software, Inc. (CSS IMPACT), announced the acquisition of 123 Comply LLC.
July 14, 2014
Sept. 24, 2014
April 3, 2014
July 17, 2014
Banks and credit card companies issued 3.7 million credit cards to subprime borrowers in Q1
39% jump from a year earlier, the most since 2008
- 1/3 of its U.S. credit card balances belonged to borrowers with FICO scores of 660 or lower, or had no score by Q1
- more than $2.1 billion in credit card balances with borrowers whose FICO scores ranged from 600-639 in Q1
Do the "Alphabet Song"...
And "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" have the same tune?