Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rowing
Why is it my favorite?
The reason why it is one of my favorite hobbies is because, I love the water, being outside, and being with my friends.
What is Rowing?
Rowing is one of the oldest olympic sports competing in since 1990. Women's rowing was added to the Olympic program in 1976. Modern rowing as a competitive sport can be traced back to the early 18th century when races were held between professional watermen on the River Thames in London.
Yale college founded the first collgeiate boat club in the U.S. in 1843.
The boats that you would use are called, "shells".
In an eight oared shell, there are, as the name says, eight people, each one of them face to back;there also is a coxswain yelling ,"Stroke!"
I myself have done rowing for four years during summer.
Pictures & Video