Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Formation and history of stock markets (Vznik a história burzových trhov )
Transcript of Formation and history of stock markets (Vznik a história burzových trhov )
to stock markets as we know them... Formation and history of stock market -14th century
- centres of long- distance business
( Venice, Milan,Florence ) - free access to the meetings
-near factories and houses of important merchants :
Van der Buerse A bond from Dutch East India Company
dating from 1623 for the amount of 2400 florins. -memberships
- acces only for wealthy members
- first rules of trading
Van der Buerse´s house -industrial revolution
- industrial expansion motivated another development of stock markets
15th and 16th century ... ...18th and 20th century Berlin London Paris Amsterdam -after Great depresion in 1929
regulations from goverment Tokyo New York Sao Paolo Chicago -first shares - East Indian Company