Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CIST 1327 TOPICS in CIST: IDS
Transcript of CIST 1327 TOPICS in CIST: IDS
Testing out an IDS
Who am I
Who are you
Why we are here
CIST 1327 TOPICS in CIS&T:
Intrusion Detection & Incident Response
M W 11:30 AM - 12:45 PM HANGR00124
1. Your IDS should support and protect a web server
2. It has to support regular web (HTTP) traffic and HTTPS traffic for e-commerce transactions.
1. Pick an IDS
2. Download it, install it
3. Use VirtualBox or something like that: https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads if you don't want it on your machine
4. Write up instructions on downloading, installing, and setting up.
- Types of threats and attacks
Cross site scripting