Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
chemistry in everyday life..
Transcript of chemistry in everyday life..
Can also be brown
Chemistry in cosmetology
The correct combination of chemicals can distinguish whether hair can be healthy or damaged.
Certain people like to bleach it to make it lighter, bleach stirps the color from hair by reacting with the melanin.
Hair coloring works by encrusting small molecules into the hair's cortex, that react with the hair and expand in size.
benifits dry skin
When people think about cosmetics, they right away think beauty, without knowing that everything behind is chemistry and its reactions.
It is usually made out of waxes, oils, pigments, and skin softners.
Another thing that lip products contain is lead(Pb) this chemical may cuase several risk factors, for example brain or nervous system damage, unless it is a name brand product.
Eosin is commonly used for red lipstick.