Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Infinite Sea By Rick Yancy
Transcript of The Infinite Sea By Rick Yancy
Overall conflict - Alien waves
The Infinite Sea
By: Matthew Harris
A Dystopian Science Fiction Novel
Ruins of fallen cities
-Development of character
-Conflict characters are faced with
-Themes the characters support
-Personal opinion on characters
-What are they?
-Contribution to the plot
Man vs Nature
Man vs Man
Sub-conflict - Survival of the fittest
Strength in unity
"U.S. Born children left behind
due to illegal immigrant parents
Connection to Story
-Abused by others
-Little to no help from outside source
-Quicker maturity necessary
Why you should read this book
Who would like this book?
Except diving :/
The Other Survivors