Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HelpAge India
HelpAge India began the late 1960s
Vision took shape in March 1974
1975 HelpAge International recruited more staff
In April 1978, HelpAge India was registered in Delhi.
HelpAge India works in the following areas
Mobile Medical Units
Cancer and Palliative Care
Age care/Physique centers
Support a Gran
Old Age Homes/Day Care Centres
Disaster Relief and Rehabilitation
Tamaraikulam Elders Village
Working with the Youth: Student Action for Value Education
Working with Governments: for Elder-friendly Policies and Laws
Working with Senior Citizen Associations: for senior citizens
Advantage Card program
First in Delhi.
Later on in
Bombay, Madras & Calcutta.
Trained at London on ways to run the organization in India.
Awareness spread by school children's rally in Delhi.