Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of R,Dodd-Piggy-Third Period
He exemplified his intellect and cunningness when he made the fire using his glasses. even despite his physical incapacitates he is an asset to the group
The Most Important
"He was shorter than the fair boy [Ralph]"
"[He was] Very Fat"
"[He]looked up through thick spectacles"
"His face was dark"
Telling Ralph about his old name; "piggy"
Piggy should have keep this to himself. All that telling him achieved was making it easier for the other boys to harass and bully him.
Second Most Important Action
Picking up the Conch shell
This enabled Ralph to call the other boys to the meeting
"We can use this to call the others. Have a meeting. They'll come when they hear us—."
Third most important action
"I don't care what they call me," he said confidentially, "so long
as they don't call me what they used to call me in school."
Ralph was faintly interested.
"What was that?"
The fat boy glanced over his shoulder,
then leaned toward Ralph.
"They used to call me Piggy!"
"hes not fatty!" cryed Ralph, "his real name's piggy!"
"his specs--use them as burning glasses!"