Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mitosis
by Haley Myers Cytokinesis What is Mitosis? Happens in a eukaryotic cell A process of a cell division that forms two new nuclei. Each of which has the same number of chromosomes Why is Mitosis Important? In the cells that lack a cell wall, the cell pinches in two. In cell that have a cell wall, a ell plate forms between the two new cells. To grow and repair. Makes sure each cell has the same DNA.