Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Laser Spirograph
A laser beam is reflected off two mirrors to a wall. As this is happening, both mirrors are spinning at high speed, by the usage of motors
How its made
How its made
Solder wires on both of the motors and connecting them to the batteries. You will want to attach your mirrors very early in the building process. There is no specific way to do this. Gluing the mirrors to cardboard works.
Potentiometers are important for the Spirograph, as you need a way to control the speed easily. So use a breadboard(circuit board) to connect the motors and potentiometers
Remember to connect the switch to the laser pen for easy access to turn it on
What is it?
A Laser Spirograph is a circuit projecting laser images on a surface
This eye-capturing device uses the speed of turning motors to create patterns or designs
-2 mirrors or more
-plenty of small wire
Obtained info from
• Four-Motor Laser Spirograph
• DIY Laser Spirograph
• Laser Spirograph
• How to make a very simple laser pattern generator
• Wiring a potentiometer
• Simple laser Spirograph
• Search schematic and blueprint on Google Images
• Pictures of generated patterns
• What potentiometers are
• How to hook up wires to breadboards(https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/how-to-use-a-breadboard)