Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Dangers and Uses of Alpha, Beta and Gamma Radiation
Transcript of The Dangers and Uses of Alpha, Beta and Gamma Radiation
Can cause cancer Uses Alpha Particles Gamma Particles Beta Particles Uses Dangers Smoke detectors
Long lasting batteries
Gets rid of static electricity Dangers Ionizes body cells close source
Can create radon (dangerous gas) Uses Treat cancers
Measure thickness of paper
Study flow of water in rivers Can be used as a tracer
Can detect cracks in pipes