Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Water Systems
The water (river, ocean, etc) heat up and transforming it into steam or vapour rising to the air.
The water vapours up in the air cool down reforming into liquid again into clouds.
The clouds release the water into either rain, hail, sleet, or snow. This is because the water contained in the clouds are so plentiful that the clouds can no longer hold it and therefore releases it back into the Earth.
The water either falls into bodies of water such as lakes, rivers, ponds etc or in the earth. The water that falls in the earth is the water that helps plants and animals survive. The water that goes back to the bodies of water starts the cycle all over again. Condensation Infiltration Precipitation Evaporation