Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Produce a set of decoration concepts for a given commercial
Transcript of Produce a set of decoration concepts for a given commercial
At the end of this subject,
you will be able to:
• analyse the project brief
• conduct project research
• generate decorative themes and design concepts
• select and specify internal finishes, furniture, furnishings, lighting and object d’art
• present a fully resolved concept and evaluate the client’s response.
For this Assessment you will be
required to produce:
1. Brand analysis - Where did the company
originate? Do they already have an Australian
presence? What does the company sell? What is their brand aesthetic?
2. A brief analysis
3. Design Intent statement highlighting design concept - this can be in bullet point format and must not exceed 250 words.
4. Concept development sketches showing
5. Sketch floor plans (one of each level) to
communicate the spacial planning
ASSESSMENT TASK 1 (OF 2)
Produce a set of decoration concepts for a given commercial design brief
*ASSESSMENT TASK 1 BRIEF
*ASSESSMENT TASK 1 FLOOR PLAN
*ASSESSMENT TASK 1 RCP
*ASSESSMENT TASK 1 SECTIONS
A GREAT EXAMPLE...
1. CONCEPT PRESENTATION PROPOSAL
2. CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT FOLDER
RESEARCH & SKETCHES