Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Amazing Acropolis!
Transcript of The Amazing Acropolis!
The Parthenon was desined from architects Ictinos and Callicrates. The Temple of Atha Nike is a temple dedicated to Athena Victorious(Nike). It is 27 feet
long and 23 feet tall. It colums are ionic.
There is a statue of Athena Nike inside. The temple of Nike was the frist ionic building to be built on the Acropolis. The temple was begun around 427 BC. The Temple of Nike The Propylaia! The Propylaia was built as a entrance to the Acropolis rock. Architect Mnesikles desingned the Proylaia, and it was constructed in 437-432 B.C. It as both doric and ionic colums. The Erechtheion! PICTURES The Erechtheion is located on the north side of the hill of the Acropolis. It was built between 421 and 405 BC. Its colums are the doric style. The Erecheion is divided into two sections, dedicated to Athena and Posiden-Erechtheus. By ERIN KIELTY! THE END