Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Using Learning Targets to Design Student-Centered Instruction
Transcript of Using Learning Targets to Design Student-Centered Instruction
First we have to know our goal for student learning.
Then we can decide how to assess.
1- Brainstorm 2-3 standards-based goals.
2- Design a formative assessment to match your goal.
Before we plan instruction, we analyze student work. This makes it more apparent how we need to differentiate for students.
Collecting student evidence is a big part of analyzing student work.
Look at samples of student work and then plan instruction.
Then we determine exactly what students should know and be able to do.
Draft 5-8 'I can' statements to match your goal.
Talk to me...
Analysis, Planning, & Delivery
A recursive process that is repeated again and again.