Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chapter 4
the process of receiving, constructing meaning from, and responding to a spoken and/or nonverbal message
Do you think you listen well?
What are some reasons listening is important?
Who listens better? Men or women?
Most people talk at 125-150 words per minute...we can think at 3-4 times that rate leaving us with spare thinking time!
Feedback-SHOW you are listening
How would you ensure you listen at a job interview?
As the person being interviewed
As the person interviewing someone
Introductory Speech Prep
Speeches on Thursday!
Bring your item and grading rubric
Outline due on eCampus!
(HURIER) pg. 62
Poor Listening Habits
SPCH 1311 Brookhaven
Different cultures show they're listening differently...