Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
NFC MOBILE TICKETING TAG (TAP-AND-GO) VIA SMART MONEY
Transcript of NFC MOBILE TICKETING TAG (TAP-AND-GO) VIA SMART MONEY
into the turnstile Trapping of tickets may occur Inside the Train... Exiting the station... Trapping of tickets may also occur while exiting the station, or the ticket that has been given to you maybe invalid No more longline queuing
for buying train tickets Current technology: Proposed technology: No more invalid and trapped tickets,
you just need to Tap-and-Go LRTA With the use of a NFC-enabled mobile phone with an Android OS and SMART Money, this project will be a replacement for the current turnstiles that use magnetic cards as train tickets. The target market will be the passengers of trains. Even though NFC was just starting to sprout in the Philippines, it will surely envelop every phones that will be available soon in our country. Local partners will be: