Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
1920's VS Today
Transcript of 1920's VS Today
Can change help with the future?
Quotes About Change
" Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything."
George Benard Shaw
" Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present certin to miss the future."
Monday, February 17, 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
During the 1920's everything from Civil Rights to music started to expand and become more critical to ones natural life style. The Flapper era was a big boom for women after they were given the right to vote. the change in the 1920's in fashion and equality between man and women has made women who they are today.
1920's VS Today's Fashion
Has it always been the same??