Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Room 202 Starts its Learning Day, February 10, 2016
Transcript of Room 202 Starts its Learning Day, February 10, 2016
1. grade guide guest grin
2. poke potion policy possible
Past, present, or future?
3. Danny and I will be in fourth grade next year.
Correct these sentences.
Let's start our learning day.
take out your whiteboard and marker.
Daily Language Review
Circle the word that comes last in alphabetical order.
Clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker.
Stand and face the flag.
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
You're a grand old flag,
You're a high flying flag
And forever in peace may you wave.
You're the emblem of
The land I love.
The home of the free and the brave.
Ev'ry heart beats true
'neath the Red, White and Blue,
Where there's never a boast or brag.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
Keep your eye on the grand old flag.
Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! All hail to our old gold and black! Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! Our friendship may she never lack, Ever grateful, ever true, Thus we raise our song anew, Of the days we've spent with you All hail our own Purdue.
Objects in Space
a huge ball of hot, glowing gases
a large, round, ball-shaped body of matter that revolves around a star such as the Sun
a system made up of the Sun, the planets and their moons, and other objects that orbit the Sun
the path an object takes as it moves around the Sun
a way of doing things
the stories and customs of a group of people
a special way a group of people does something and that has been passed on to others
an important activity done for a special reason
4. can you add subtract and multiply
5. in class today, we will read the short story a day at camp
a large piece of rock that orbits the Sun
a tool for making distant objects appear nearer and larger
two telescopes joined together as a unit