Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mahatma Gandhi
Trip to South-Afrika
Natal Indian Congress
Back to India
Second Boer War
Trip to London
Massacer of Amritsar
Boycott / Autobiography
Round-Table Conference (London)
Independence of India
10 Leadership Lessons from Mahatma Ghandi
Continious learning and improvement
Looking at each person just as a human being
Being an excellent listener
Proactively identifiying barriers to make change sustainable
Being the conscience keeper
Heavy emphasis of self-awareness and discipline
Balancing value-driven vision and execution efficiency
Emphasis on path and result
Adopting holistic perspective in every endeavor
I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people.