Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Jewish Life Before the Holocaust: Comparing the Past to Pres
Transcript of Jewish Life Before the Holocaust: Comparing the Past to Pres
Life Before Holocaust?
3 Generations of a Jewish family in Vilna in 1938.
My family on vacation in Siesta Key, Florida in the summer of 2012.
Enjoying time spent together
Not worrying about persecution
Style of Clothes
Black and white vs. Color
Life Similar to Mine?
Having fun outside
Parents and Children
Stages of Genocide
1. Classification- info.
2. Symbolization- Info.
3. Dehumanization- Info.
Information on Family's Locale