Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of senior project
Communication Disorders? Paper How people with communication disorders use music Rhythm And pitch to express themselves What came First:
Language or Music?? + Singing + Speech Pathology Project:
~Shadowing Speech Pathologists
~Creating Vocal Health Presentation Shadowed Mrs. Buhman
school Speech pathologist Dynovox While At McCormick Elementary Mrs. Marasco with Jacob
celebrating a job well done Some Technical Difficulties: Rejection
Change of Musical date
No Promethean Board in Chorus Room
Learn how to use Prezi
Away for weeks
Change of Plans...
Faculty Meeting What I have Learned: Good at talking to others
How to deal with obstacles
Have Compassion for all people
Strive in future studies "Music Expresses that which cannot be said and on which is impossible to be silent"
~Victor Hugo Thank You