Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Foreshadowing Practice
Guest Starring: Honest Abe
With your table, use the following sentences to make up a story that employs foreshadowing. You may use the sentences in any order you like. Add your own ideas. You will have to share your story with the rest of the class.
Let's End on a Happy Note
The use of indicative words and hints that give the reader a hint of something that is going to happen without revealing the story or spoiling the suspense.
Foreshadowing is used to suggest an upcoming outcome to the story
He pressed the bell.
"It's all ready for you, my dear."
He put his suitcase on the chair and started to open it.
"I'm not a bit hungry, thank you."
She placed his teacup on the table in front of him.
Bonus: Abraham Lincoln (use it anyway you want)