Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PAVITT: Participatory Video, a Training Tool for young entre
Transcript of PAVITT: Participatory Video, a Training Tool for young entre
Existing grants for entrepreneurs
From Turkish Government:
Informing of potential participants
Google Docs Form for applicants+ announcement in a organization web site and local web resources:
Selection of participating youth
The Application Form was filled by 88 young people.
According to the Selections Profile we choosed 6 motivating participants and 10 more we put to the Reserve List.
Territorial socio-economic context
The elements which shape and effecting for a socio-economic situation:
demographic structure and population
- 75 627 384 (2012)
- 75% of total population (2011)
around 10% (2012)/ the high level unemployment is a population in the age between 15 - 24
gross domestic product / gross national product
- values increasing but not as a big amounts
June - September, 2013
Production of PV
a Training Tool for
System and Generating Association
Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organization - KÖSGEB
- Practical Entrepreneurship Training, Amount of Grant - 30 000 TL, Amout of Bank Credit - 70 000 TL
The Scientific and Technological Research council of turkey - Tübitak
- Entrepreneurship Training, Professional Mentor Support (Law, Budget, management), Amount of Grant - 100 000 TL, 400 000 TL
Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology - Techno-entrepreneurship Support Program
- Amount of Grant - 100 000 TL
Support from Private and International organizations
The workshops are design
under the principles of
experimental learning and knowledge of main steps
to make a PV
selection of material,
editing and post-production).
strengthening the capacity for
creativity and innovation of young people
broadening to a variety of creative
forms of self-expression
of the importance of creativity innovation and entrepreneurship
spirit and skills
openness to cultural
promote creativity, reflexion, team building
Include games, group activities, individual task, personal and collective development techniques.
The specific of PV methodology, content and process.
How to use video camera, work in Adobe Premier Pro , Subtitles Workshop, Adobe After Effects.
: credits, competitions
Embassy of the United States:
European Youth Portal:
Knowledge, information, resources, trainings.
Previous Experiences on Participatory Video
1. Sector: Youth/Human Rights/LGBT from Project
"Make It Better"
2. Sector: Environment/ recycling solutions from Project
"Trash is a Cash"
3. Sector: Humans Rights/ youngsters from
"Community Journalist Helps Bring Teachers to School"
2. Choose the Participants for Video
3. Make the Questionnaire
4. Divition the Responsibilities
5. Shooting process
6. Check the video content
7. Editing process
8. Translation of subtitles
9. Make the subtitles
December 2013 - January 2014