Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
11. Bootstrapping for Resources
Transcript of 11. Bootstrapping for Resources
Cal Poly Pomona
Crowdfunding vs. Crowdsourcing
: Process of using the internet to attract and manage inexpensive or even free labor from enthusiastic customers and like-minded people.
Common Crowdfunding Mistakes
: The process of building or starting a business with very little funding/capital or virtually nothing at all.
: Process of raising funding for a new venture from a large audience (the "crowd"), typically through the internet.
Advantages of Crowdfunding
Relationship with customers
Choice to give up equity or not