Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Happiness Level and Color Shade Preference
Transcript of Happiness Level and Color Shade Preference
Color Shade Preference Introduction Background & Purpose Hypothesis & Prediction Methods Materials Variables Procedures Results Graph Data Table Discussion My New Research Question Thank You! Questions? My Research Question Is there an association people that are happier at the time being and their color shade preference? Why this question? - interest in color
- had seen slight correlation before One article was about a previous experiment in which they asked happy people and depressed people what there favorite colors were.
-people with depression picked a shade one shade darker, however they were both blue My Hypothesis was...
People who are happier at the time being will prefer lighter colors. slight correlation for happier people = lighter colors
only one person rated themselves as a five hypothesis slightly proven
important to real world because certain color shades might be ale to cheer people up What would I change? survey more people
use variety in color What is the correlation between color preference and happiness level? worksheet
pencils (to take survey with) My independent variable was the level of happiness. My dependent variable is favorite shade of color.My controlled variables
•Same age range for test subjects (with the exception of adults) 1.Give sixteen 12-13 year old girls the worksheet and make sure they have a writing utensil.
2.Have them answer the questions on the provide worksheet.